The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers. You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business by identifying, implementing and executing new strategies.
Operate as the primary point of contact for key account stakeholders
Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and internal partners
Prepare and guarantee monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
3+ years’ of relevant work experience
Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Good bonus schemes / exciting commissions
The position is about spreading the new investment universe in Denmark and the Nordic countries, by getting investors in the alternative investment fund, your most important tasks will be to:
• Establish and maintain new customer relationships
• Handle the sales process from start to finish with a focus on small and large customers, the typical investor in the product is an investor who takes high risk and who invests a minimum of DKK 750,000. (so-called “semi-professional investors”).
• Implement and manage agreements entered into
• Hold online meetings with potential investors
You enjoy going after goals and help define them yourself, by:
• The value you create in new numbers of investors
• The value you create for Pillious Invest A / S by handling the communication with the investors.
• The value you create by retaining investors